-

-
Targeted by a Hobbyist, or a Franchisee
How circumstances combine to affect how we cope and what we do: inequality, stalking, deception, getting conned, false representation in some form, coercion.

A right to Privacy, or one to Snoop?
Protect those you care about!

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Gotta Keep an Eye on The Neighbours!

I thought that a neighbour directly across the road was trying to get me to complain about him. I didn't fall for it - if that is what the minor stuff was about. I did wonder what might be behind it though. For some reason I looked out of the back in the early morning, and the window opposite seemed to have a small CCTV screen flicking from one view to another, resembling people's bedroom windows. The street lighting is very bright which could have made it easy for him to peek and film without people being any wiser.

A week later I went into overdrive when a small round light pulsed across my bedroom ceiling and walls, moving across till it reached a wall hanging and then it went down the side. I closed the narrow gap in the curtains and checked things out a week later:  Same pulsing moving light at the same hour, with the chap over the back watching his little TV screen early next morning as if watching footage.

A few months before, I'd gone out to measure a fence before anyone was up and about, and the chap was literally in his window peering down the road, either at someone's window or the car park which were all he could see. I think his screen alerted him to something of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment