-

-
Targeted by a Hobbyist, or a Franchisee
How circumstances combine to affect how we cope and what we do: inequality, stalking, deception, getting conned, false representation in some form, coercion.

A right to Privacy, or one to Snoop?
Protect those you care about!

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Bells + Whistles : Covid Update

The GizmoGuy neighbour has installed a flashing gadget, in a probable attempt to fool over the 'harmlessness' of his camera intrusions into people's personal domains in the darkness hours of night/early morning, and general jokey antics. Perhaps there is more than one system, such as a general scouting operation followed by a probing light.

I became aware regarding a window of mine directly opposite his. I noticed him watching someone else before that, which I thought at first was a good neighbour scheme. I had pondered some things 3 or 4 years ago, but that was impressions rather than specific issues here.

The actual camera being used in my direction and the timing seem to have changed, and one fine day (or a wet and windy one) I will hope to get it checked out: If someone behaves as though they have a veritable #licencetosnoop, then I have one to #probe the nature+intent. It is the behaviour of this #NFH who acts like Mr Bumble, with a friend who seems much more purposeful and businesslike, that brought the idea of a Franchise operation to mind.

After further events and looking up on Google, I wonder if GizmoBumble has access to technology such as a drone, a satellite, or something using laser lights or sound, combined with things I am not genned up on. What I do fathom is that things which seem to be impossible are not, so other factors may be in play, including his seeming to have foreknowledge as I am almost home. Perhaps he tests stuff on a target population for a fee: Not just an end-of-garden or windowsill Hobby then, as he'd have us believe. A thrill junkie maybe, or linking to other activities? He seems to have upped the ante of late, hence the unmothballing of this Blog in May 2016, and again now 2021.

I am reluctant to cause trouble as it is not really my battle, I can prove nothing, and no doubt he can cover himself. I know how unsettling it is to lose privacy like this, along with any sense of neighbourly support.

Updated for Covid 'N' All, 2021

So much water under-the-bridge that there's no need to bore with detail! Talk of 5G & stuff, whether it's a plot to inject all-&-sundry, fast, with more than just a risky medical procedure supposed to improve our lot in the dilemma. (Know anything about the effects of graphene, or why it might get introduced in vaccines?) Might it be a nefarious design to kill us off one way or many, over time? Could 5G swipe us sideways if we choose vaccination, or will it act more as a personal tracker? See a Blog on Mind Invasive Tech for more.

What then of GizmoGuy? First he took down all his antenna things that bristled in full view. Maybe all the ambient Wi-Fi, Internet Of Things, special doorbells/cams, made those redundant. Second, he got quite friendly. An odd thing while chatting, was when I mentioned something I'd bought. "I saw that" he said. As far as I know, he's never been inside my home. Through-the-wall radar? Also he had lots of visitors, new fancy bright lights blaring my way at any movement. Finally it's gone from open-plan garden & low fencing, (anyone could see through their big window), to bare-bones style, v.high fences obscuring garden/windows, plus a solid gate. As William Shatner says: Weird or What?

I looked into what people were saying about how powerful 5G will be; it seems set to roll out throughout UK, judging by new control boxes sprouting at corners all around. You could look into how to screen your sleeping area and so on, without spending a fortune on unverified methods. Now, if GizmoGuy has long-term, advanced awareness of likely effects of some of this, I'd suggest the changes in his immediate environment and lifestyle, make perfect sense. Whether he is hunkering down so that, under wraps, he keeps others under more surveillance, or to block EMF around his property? I always thought he was a prototype, a forerunner, useful as a scout in return for payment or favours. He does an ordinary job, but is certainly unusually talented, even a charmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment